This is a portrait figure of Willoughby Dayton Miller wearing a long coat. This metal statue was created in 1915 by artist Frederick C. Hibbard and now sits in the central campus of the Ohio State University at 305 West 12th Street.
1910s (1910 - 1919)
The Sculpture Center & Michael Schwartz Library (n.d.). Willoughby dayton miller. Retrieved from http://oosi.ulib.csuohio.edu/scripts/sqloosi/oosipage.asp?vcount=693