This was an undergraduate student project by Jeff Deeds and Jim Tiller. Deeds graduated with a BS in Landscape Architecture in 1986.
This work is a part of the online collections of the Knowlton School of Architecture Student Archives, The Ohio State University. It is part of an effort to make accessible student work ranging from the first student that graduated from the program in 1903 to the present. The effort to preserve and digitize drawings in the Student Archives was sponsored in part by the Graham Foundation.