demolished: between February 24 and October 22, 1969;1965
Shown here is Herrick Archives Number H 966, which is 1623 Perry Street on The Ohio State University campus. It had a concrete block and stucco exterior. The interior was probably wood, but no record of this has been found. It was three stories tall and was 3252 square feet gross and 2982 square feet net assignable. It was used for a short time by the College of Medicine and University Hospital prior to demolition.
Keywords: United States, Ohio, Franklin County, Columbus, OSU, The Ohio State University, Perry Street, drawings.