This structure is located at 164 West 19th Avenue on the Ohio State University campus. It is shown here as Herrick Archives Number 036. The building is constructed using a reinforced concrete frame with a brick exterior. It consist of a basement and two stories. There were no additions. It housed the Graduate School until January of 76, and the space was then assigned to the Department of Psychology.
1952 Architect for the Original Building: Peters, Burns, and Pretzinger
1952 Contractor for the Original Building: Haig M. Boyahohn and Associates, Inc.