224 West Tenth Avenue, The Ohio State University


Date
1898 ca.;1972;1980
Description
224 West Tenth Avenue (shown here) is Herrick Archives building number 933. This building was initially research offices for Education and Administrative Sciences and later used as temporary offices during the remodeling of Page (061), Hagerty (037), Derby (025), and Administration Building (001). The building was demolished in April, 1980.
Style/Period
19th Century (1800 - 1899 CE)