H 923in 1962, H 924 in 1966, H 925in1969, H 926 in 1962, H 927 in 1963, H 928 in 1960, H 929 in 1959, H 930 in 1968, H 931 in 1967; demolished: between 1960 and 1968 but all buildings were gone on or before 1968.
Shown here are Herrick Archives Numbers H 923 - H 931. All nine buildings were acquired by the University. These buildings were never used for any University purposes.
H 923 -- Was a one and one-half story frame building, it consisted of four rooms and a bath.
H 924 -- Was a three-room frame building with no utilities except electricity.
H 925 -- Was a one-story frame building, with six rooms, bath and two rooms in the basement.
H 926 -- Was a one-story frame building with four rooms, and no plumbing.
H 927 -- Was a one-story frame building with four rooms, and no plumbing. Coal stove used for heating.
H 928 -- Was a one-story frame and stucco building with four rooms, no sewer, water or gas.
H 929 -- Was a one-story frame building with four rooms, no bath and no basement.
H 930 -- Was a one-story concrete block building with four rooms, and no plumbing.
H 931 -- Was a one-story frame building with aluminum siding, five rooms, and bath, full basement and a gas furnace.
These buildings were located at 2406-2477 Wood Avenue on The Ohio State University campus.
Keywords: United States, Ohio, Franklin County, Columbus, OSU, The Ohio State University, Wood Avenue, drawings, residential structures, housing, complexes, campus.