The Administration Building is located at 190 North Oval Drive, or 190 North Oval Mall on the Ohio State University campus. The general contractor was D. W. McGrath and Sons. The name changed to John W. Bricker Hall in 1983. The building was constructed with a reinforced concrete frame with brick exterior. Originally, the third floor of the building was occupied by the Faculty Club. The Faculty Club was moved to its own building in 1940.