The Armory was located west of Mershon Auditorium on North High Street on the Ohio State University campus. Architect: Yost and Packard; General contractor: Columbus Construction Company. The Armory was severely damaged by a large fire on May 17, 1958.
Keywords: United States, Ohio, Franklin County, Columbus, The Ohio State University, OSU, institutional buildings, school buildings, military buildings. Herrick Archives number H 202. University Archives Folder 59-5.