Botany and Zoology Building, The Ohio State University
Original building: 1912-1914; First addition: 1930-1932; Second addition: 1948-1950; Third addition: 1961-1962.
Botany & Zoology is shown here as building 014. Located at 1735 Neil Avenue. General contractor: Dawson Construction Co.
The Botany and Zoology Building was also known as B&Z and is currently named Jennings Hall.
Keywords: United States, Ohio, Franklin County, Columbus, OSU, drawings, site plans, institutional structures, school buildings. Herrick Archives building number 014.