Boyd Laboratory is located at 155 West Woodruff Avenue. It is listed as Herrick ID: 110. Before the building was taken over by the University, it served as testing laboratory for Ohio Highway Department and headquarters for Division 6 of the Ohio Highway Department. This building is constructed of reinforced concrete and steel frame with brick exterior. It has three stories with no basement.
1933 Architect for Building: Howard Dwight Smith
1933 General Contractor for Building: Robert B. Evans & Co.
1930s (1930 - 1939) 1960s (1960 - 1969)
brick reinforced concrete construction steel frame construction