Original construction: 1915-1916; addition: 1961-1962
Elizabeth Owens Campbell Hall is located at 1787 Neil Avenue on the Ohio State University campus. The general contractor for the original building was Robert H. Evans & Co. The original building is a reinforced concrete frame structure with brick exterior.
Campbell Hall was built for use by Home Economics. The A. Sophie Rogers Laboratory for Child and Family Studies is also located in this building.
Keywords: United States, Ohio, Franklin County, Columbus, The Ohio State University, OSU, Herrick Archives building number 018, institutional buildings, school buildings, multistory buildings. University Archives # X 1532.