Original building: 1889-1891; addition: 1902-1903; Burned February 19, 1904
Chemistry Building No. 2 was located near the southeast corner of Sherman and West Seventeenth Avenues, substantially on the site of the present Derby Hall on the Ohio State University campus. The design architects for the original building were J.W. Yost and F.W. Fay. Joseph Bradford prepared plans for the addition.
Chemistry Building #2 was also known as Chemical Hall, Chemical Building, and Chemical Laboratory Building.
Keywords: United States, Ohio, Franklin County, Columbus, The Ohio State University, OSU, Herrick Archives building number H 118 institutional buildings, school buildings. University Archives # X1419.