1926-1928; Eastern addition: 1936; Center section: 1949
Located at 90 West Broad street, Columbus, Ohio, the Neoclassical Revival City Hall has served the city since 1926. It was originally V-shaped in plan. An east wing was added to the structure in 1936, and a center section was added in 1949.
A large-scale portrait of Christopher Columbus is located in front of City Hall. The monument, a work by Eduardo Alfieri, was donated in 1955 to the city by the citizens of Genoa, Italy.