The College Road Cafeteria is shown here as Herrick Archives number H 404. It was located at 1988 College Road. Use as a cafeteria ceased in 1951 and the building was later used for office and storage space. Architect: Howard Dwight Smith. General Contractor: George Sheaf and Company.
Keywords: United States, Ohio, Franklin County, Columbus, The Ohio State University, institutional buildings, school buildings, university or college buildings, drawings.