North and Central America->United States->Ohio->Franklin (county)->Columbus
This structure is located at 1841 Millikin Road. It is shown here as Herrick Archives Building Number 293. Plans for original building were prepared by: Potter, Tyler, Martin and Roth.
This building was extensively renovated in 2010-2011 to house the College of Public Health. The building renovation includes: 70 faculty/staff offices; 11 wet laboratory spaces plus a teaching lab; four classrooms; two student computer labs; a student lounge and common areas for faculty, staff and students.
Projected timeline as of April 19, 2010:
April 9, 2010: Demolition completed
Week of April 26, 2010: Construction begins
July 2011: Substantial construction ends
August-September 2011: Move in by Fall quarter
Total project cost = $24.4 million