The Dairy Barn is Herrick Archives Number 022. It was located at 1973 Plumb Hall Court on the Ohio State University campus. The architect was Howard D. Smith and the general contractor was H.M. Boyajohn & Associates. This barn was finished in 1944 and used as a dairy calf shed and bull barn. It replaced the Dairy Cattle Barn (Herrick Archives Building H 301) which burned on December 13, 1943.
This building was demolished late in 1972.