The Davisson Hanley Scholarship House is shown here as Herrick Archives number 962 and is located at 195 East 16th Avenue. It was officially named "Davisson Hanley Alumnae Scholarship House" by the Board of Trustees on November 8, 1954.
Title to the property was transferred on June 2, 1954 to John B. Fullen, Trustee, and to the State of Ohio for Ohio State University on December 3, 1954.
This house was vacated after an adverse report by a Columbus building inspector, and it was not expected that it will be re-occupied by the university. On May 3, 1990, The Board of Trustees adopted the resolution to sell the property with the proceeds to be used for renovations to Ann Tweedale Scholarship House. On December 22, 1992, the property was sold combined with 201 E. 16th for $220,000 to Locations Ltd. for real estate development.