Denney Hall


Related person
Hayes and Ruth (architect)
Date
1960;1957, named;1960
Description
Denney Hall is located at 164 W. 17th Avenue on The Ohio State University campus. Currently houses the Department of Enlish. Architect: Hayes and Ruth; General contractor: George W. Lathrop and Sons, Inc. Keywords: United States, Ohio, Franklin County, Columbus, The Ohio State University, OSU, institutional buildings, school buildings. Herrick Archives number 030. University Archives Folder X7810 - X7819.
Style/Period
1950s (1950 - 1959)
1960s (1960 - 1969)