Bishops' house, Chancery, and Rectory built 1950;1878-10-20;1866-11-11
The Diocese of Columbus Chancery is located at 198 East Broad Street. The Chancery, Bishop's house, and rectory are part of Saint Joseph's Catherdral located at 212 East Broad Street, Columbus, Ohio.
Style/Period19th Century (1800 - 1899 CE)
1910s (1910 - 1919)
1940s (1940 - 1949)
1950s (1950 - 1959)
SourceArchitecture Columbus. (1976). Columbus, Ohio: Foundation of the Columbus Chapter of the American Institute of Architects. p. 94.