Electrical Hall was located near the northwest corner of Neil and West Seventeenth Avenues. It was assigned 260 West Seventeenth Avenue for indexing purposes. This building burnt down in March of 1914. It is listed as Herrick ID: H 117. The building was constructed using brick walls with frame interior. It was a basement and two stories.
Alternate names for building: Electrical Engineering Building, Electrical Laboratory Building, Electrical Engineering Lab Building, Old Electrical Engineering Building, English Building, English Recitation Building, Recitation Building, Agricultural Museum, Rural Engineering, and E E Lab.
1889 Architect: Yost and Fay
1889 General Contractor: Andrew Houpt