The ElectroScience Laboratory is shown here as Herrick Archives building number 009. It is located at 1320 Kinnear Road on the Ohio State University campus. The plans for the original structure were prepared by Howard Dwight Smith. It is a reinforced concrete frame structure with concrete block exterior. The general contractor was G.W. Atkinson & Son, the electrical contractor was McCarty Bros. Electric Co., and the heating/ventilation and plumbing contractor was Limbach Co. The original structure has been enlarged by two additions. The most recent addition was planned by the University Architect's Office and contracted to Concepts Enterprises.
Keywords: United States, Ohio, Franklin County, Columbus, OSU, The Ohio State University, drawings, plans, institutional structures, school buildings, laboratories.