Farm House 12 is shown here as Herrick Archives number 977 and is located at 1000 West Lane Avenue. These buildings were not officially named by the Board of Trustees.
In addition to the house, there are three outbuildings. The property was acquired by warranty deed executed March 9, 1927 by William and Anna Salzgaber. Campus Planning records (1984) carried the largest outbuilding (second building north of Lane Avenue) as Building 978, Horticulture Equipment Storage Building.