Farm House 21, The Ohio State University


Date
1958
Description
Farm House 21 is shown here as Herrick Archives number 968 and is located at 1000 2814 Kenny Road. These buildings were not officially named by the Board of Trustees. In addition to the house, there was a barn and several outbuildings. The buildings were on the property when acquired by the university from the estate of Clara E. Coe. Title to the property was transferred to the university by the executor's deeds signed July 15, 1958 and December 18, 1958.
Style/Period
1950s (1950 - 1959)