Farm House 7, The Ohio State University


Date
1919
Description
Farm House 7 is Herrick Archives number 981 and is located at 2156 Kenny Road. This building was not officially named by the Board of Trustees. It is possible that this house and outbuildings were acquired with the land, which was acquired by warranty deed executed December 13, 1919 from Annie R. and John L. Bowen. Building 981 was demolished in March 1973 by the contractor who built the Stadium Drive extension west to Kenny Road.
Style/Period
1910s (1910 - 1919)