Farm House 8 is Herrick Archives number 980 and is located at 2407 Kenny Road. It was not officially named by the Board of Trustees.
This house and greenhouse (H 307) were on the property when acquired by the university. Title to the property passed to the university by warranty deed executed October 15, 1925 by Donato and Marie Marabelli. However, the sellers retained use of the house and greenhouse for three years. The house was demolished July 14, 1973.