Farm Houe No. 9 is Herrick Archives number 979 and is located at 2549 Kenny Road. This building was not officially named by the Board of Trustees.
This house was on the property at the time of purches of the property. Title to the property passed to the University by deed dated July 3, 1923. The house was demolished in January 1973.