Fine Arts Studio


Date
1923;1957;1924
Description
The Fine Arts Studio is shown here as Herrick Archives building number H305. Located on south side of West 17th Avenue, directly in back of Hayes Hall (assigned 107 West 17th Avenue for indexing purposes only) on the Ohio State University. General contractor: D. W. McGrath. The Studio was built for use by Professors Saville and Hopkins. It was later used by Professors Erwin Frey and Sherman. The building consisted of two studios, one for sculpture and one for painting. Keywords: United States, Ohio, Franklin County, Columbus, OSU, The Ohio State University, multistory buildings, institutional buildings, school buildings.
Style/Period
1920s (1920 - 1929)