Garner House and Barn


Date
1942;unknown
Description
Shown here are the Garner House and Barn, Herrick Archives Number H 912. The address arbitrarily assigned for indexing purposes is 3160 Case Road on the Ohio State University campus. These two buildings appear on the plot plan for the construction of the first unit of the Hangar Building at the airport (Herrick Archives Number 031). They were on the property when it was acquired by the University in 1942, and were demolished.