Warning: array_reduce() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given in /var/www/html/app/lib/ca/Attributes/Values/LengthAttributeValue.php on line 189
Knowlton School Digital LibraryWorkGas House [44067]

Gas House


Date
1896-09;November 15, 1874
Description
The Gas House is shown here as H 101. It was located near 17th Avenue just to the east of where Dulles Hall currently stands on the Ohio State University campus. It was constructed by Andrew Scharz of Columbus. Keywords: United States, Ohio, Franklin County, Columbus, OSU, institutional buildings, drawings.
Style/Period
19th Century (1800 - 1899 CE)
Measurements
24 ft ()