Probable construction: 1947 (although no proof has been found); demolished: between 1965-1970
Shown here is a drawing made from an aerial survey taken in 1946, it shows Herrick Archive Numbers H 465, 466, 467. These buildings were located at: 671 and 673 Ackerman Road. Another name given to this building was, Gas Regulator Station.
Keywords: United States, Ohio, Franklin County, Columbus, OSU, The Ohio State University, Ackerman Road, institutional buildings, drawings, utilities buildings, gas house.