Gas Meter House


Date
1970
Description
The Gas Meter House shown here is Herrick Archives Number H 468. The address arbitrarily assigned for indexing purposes is 740 Kinnear Road on the Ohio State University campus. This building was located south of Goss Laboratory (Herrick Archives Number 180). The building, used for utilities, was constructed some time between March 1947 and December 1955, and was demolished in November 1970.