Shown here is Herrick Archives Number H 907. The Gas Regulator Building was located near 162 West Nineteenth Avenue on the Ohio State University campus. No records show the exact size of the building but from various plans the building appears to have been approximately 9 to 10 ft. wide and 17 to 19 ft. long.
This Gas House was used until 1959, when it was assigned to the Engineering Experiment Station for storage. The building was demolished in 1974 as part of the remodeling of Boyd Laboratory (Herrick Archives Number 110).