Gas Tank


Date
1896 ca.;November 1874
Description
The Gas Tank is shown here as H 102. It was located a half a block east of Neil Avenue between West 17th and 18th Avenues on the Ohio State University campus. It stood where the 209 West 18th building is today. Keywords: United States, Ohio, Franklin County, Columbus, institutional structures, drawings.
Style/Period
19th Century (1800 - 1899 CE)