The Golf Course Maintenance Building No. 1 is Herrick Archives Number 175. It is located at 1471 McCoy Road on The Ohio State University campus. This building has also been known as the Storage Building, Maintenance Building, or Service Building for the University Golf Course.
The building was completed in 1960. The architect was W.E. Linch and the general contractor was Ruscilli Construction Company.