The Golf Course Maintenance Building No. 2 is Herrick Archives Number 233. It is located at 1467 McCoy Road on The Ohio State University campus. This building has also been known as the Service Building for the University Golf Course.
The building was completed in 1962. Plans and related documents were prepared by W.E. Linch and the general contractor was Ruscilli Construction Company.