Warning: array_reduce() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given in /var/www/html/app/lib/ca/Attributes/Values/LengthAttributeValue.php on line 189 Knowlton School Digital LibraryWorkGolf Course Service Building, Golf Course, The Ohio State University 
Golf Course Service Building, Golf Course, The Ohio State University
The Golf Course Service Building is Herrick Archives Number 035. It is located at 3485 Tremont Road on The Ohio State University Golf Course. This building was constructed as part of the Club House (Herrick Archives Number 033).
The WOSU transmitter was moved to this location from the main campus in 1938, and the west end of the building was remodeled in order to install FM transmitting equipment in 1949. Therefore, the building has also been known as the WOSU Transmission Station and the Broadcasting Building.