Horse Barn (later part of Ives Hall), The Ohio State University
1907-1908; Became part of Ives Hall: 1924-1925; demolished: 2002
This photograph shows Dr. William Oxley Thompson and his horse Pronto in front of the Horse Barn.
Horse Barn: Plans prepared by George S. Mills. General contractor: William J. Spear. It was dedicated in 1908.
The Horse Barn later became part of Ives Hall, which was located at 2073 Neil Avenue.
Keywords: United States, Ohio, Franklin County, Columbus, The Ohio State University, OSU, institutional buildings, school buildings, agrictultural structures, animal housing, transportation vehicles, horse-drawn carriage. Herrick Archives number 045. University Archives Folder 47-4.