Horse Barn (on the right in this image): Plans prepared by George S. Mills. General contractor: William J. Spear. It was dedicated in 1908.
Implement barn (left): Plans prepared by Joseph N. Bradford. Contractor: John H. Hina. The building was completed December 30, 1912.
Ives Hall was located at 2073 Neil Avenue. Architect: George S. Mills. and Joseph N. Bradford. General contractor: William J. Spear. It was constructed under the name "Agricultural Engineering Building" and consisted of two previous structures that were joined together: the horse barn and implement barn. The building was dedicated Februrary 3, 1926.
Keywords: United States, Ohio, Franklin County, Columbus, The Ohio State University, OSU, institutional buildings, school buildings, agricultural structures, barns. Herrick Archives number 045. University Archives Image # X 15991.