Horticulture and Forestry Greenhouses, The Ohio State University
The Horticulture and Forestry Greenhouses are Herrick Archives Number 127. Known alternately as the Hot House, the Agricultural Experiment Station Greenhouses, and the Lazenby Greenhouses, the site was located at 1829 Millikin Road.
The greenhouses were built and demolished in stages, beginning in 1914. The buildings were completely demolished by 1977. See the Related URL for details and context.