The International Monument was created by Yugoslav Glid Nandor (1924-1997), who was interned in a concentration camp in WWII. The sculpture, finished in 1968, is dedicated to the Jews who were killed in labor and death camps. The sculpture is located in front of former administration buildings, which are now museums. The sculpture displays skeletal bodies forming or entangled in barbed wire.
Keywords: Nandor, Germany, Bavaria, Oberbayern. Submitted by Bradford P. Collett.