Ives Hall was located at 2073 Neil Avenue. Architect: George S. Mills. and Joseph N. Bradford. General contractor: William J. Spear. The building was wood frame with brick exterior. It was constructed under the name "Agricultural Engineering Building" and consisted of two previous structures that were joined together: the horse barn and implement barn.
Horse Barn (seen in this image): Plans prepared by George S. Mills. General contractor: William J. Spear. It was dedicated in 1908.
Implement barn: Plans prepared by Joseph N. Bradford. Contractor: John H. Hina. The building was completed December 30, 1912.
Keywords: OSU, horse building, animal husbandry building, tool building, storage building, implement building, Frederick W. Ives Hall. Herrick Archives number 045.