Laneview School is shown here as Herrick Archives Number 139. Located at 2366 Kenny Road, it is also known as Lane Avenue School. The architect was D. Reibel.
According to Sanborn's insurance maps, the date of construction for the building was 1910. The Ohio State University purchased the building from the Columbus Board of Education in 1940. The building has previously been used for a variety of storage purposes, chiefly in connection with the operation of the University farms.