Located at 1800 Cannon Drive on the Ohio State University campus. Officially named "Abraham Lincoln Tower" by Board of Trustees on November 11, 1965, in memory of President Abraham Lincoln. The architect was Schooley, Cornelius, and Schooley. The general contractor was George F. Driscoll Co.
Keywords: United States, Ohio, Franklin County, Columbus, OSU, institutional structures, school buildings, residential structures, group dwellings, drawings. Herrick Archives Building number 271.