This building was officially named "Mary Pomerene Scholarship House" by the Board of Trustees on November 8, 1954. It is shown here as Herrick Archives number 960 and was located at 201 East 16th Avenue.
This house was vacated after an adverse report by a Columbus building inspector, and it is not expected that it will be re-occupied by the university. This house was formerly used as low cost scholarship housing for women. It has been vacant since 1987. On May 3, 1990, The Board of Trustees adopted the resolution to sell the property with the proceeds to be used for renovations to Ann Tweedale Scholarship House. On December 22, 1992, the property was sold combined with 195 E. 16th for $220,000 to Locations Ltd. for real estate development.