Original building: 1895-1896; additions: 1902; Garages: 1910, 1956; demolished: 1976
This photograph includes additions to the original building. Mc Millin was located at 236 West 12th Avenue on The Ohio State University campus. Architect for original building: J. N. Bradford; General contractor: Charles H. Woodruff. The structure was wood frame with brick exterior.
Keywords: United States, Ohio, Franklin County, Columbus, The Ohio State University, OSU, institutional buildings, school buildings, Emerson McMillin Observatory, Astronomical Observatory. Herrick Archives number 052. University Archives # X1741.