The Medical Area Parking Ramp structure is located at 1640 Cannon Drive on the Ohio State University campus. It is shown here as Herrick Archives Number 172. Completed in 1971, the garage includes a helicopter landing pad on the roof. As of 1986, the portion of the building south of the construction at the center is Parking Garage H (formerly No. 8), and the north portion is Parking Garage J (formerly No. 9).