1898 (original building); 1979 (competition for refurbishment)
The museum is in a former Beaux Arts train station designed by Laloux. In 1979 ACT architecture group won a competition to refurbish the building. Members of ACT Architecture Group are M. Bardon, M. Colboc and M. Philippon.
The space shown is used to display sculpture.
Keywords: France, Ville-de-Paris, views, skylights, interior spaces, exhibition structures. Submitted by Jason Dembski.