Neil Hall is Herrick Archives Number 101. It was given the name by its previous owners before its lease and eventual purchase by the University. Neil Hall was located at 1634 Neil Avenue, and was part of the South Dorms.
After opening, it was used as a girls' dormitory, with a capacity of 300 residents. In 1972, contracts were awarded for converting the building to apartments. Neil Hall was demolished around 1997 in order to make way for the 60,000-square-foot Younkin Success Center facility, which is located at 1640 Neil Ave.