Nuclear Magnetic Resonance Facility


Date
1985
Description
The Nuclear Magnetic Resonance Facility, now known as the Magnetic Resonance Imaging Facility, is located at 1630 Upham Drive on the Ohio State University campus. It is shown here as Herrick Archives Building Number 369. The facility is connected to Means Hall (Herrick Archives Number 111). This site map does not show the expanded footprint of the building after an addition was built to house a new supermagnet, probably in the 1990s.
Style/Period
1980s (1980 - 1989)
1990s (1990 - 1999)