The Odeon of Agrippa was a large concert hall located in the center of the Ancient Agora of Athens. It began construction between 16 and 14 BCE on Agrippa's visit to the city. The two story auditorium spanned 25m (82 ft) and could seat approximately 1000 spectators.
The Archivision Collection of Ancient Sites was funded by the Jack Martin Balcer Library Endowment.
Keywords: Greece, Perifereia Protevousis (Greater Athens), Athens, Ancient, Mediterranean, odeia, odeion, stone.